For 24-hour mold removal and remediation services in Plymouth, MN, call 763-205-6584.
The indoor air quality of your building has a strong effect on the health of everyone within it. Issues such as water damage, storm damage, and HVAC malfunctions create the perfect conditions for mold growth. Mold-infested walls and air ducts could lead to significant health problems.
Both residential and commercial property owners should look into mold removal and remediation at the first signs of mold. At Insight Restoration, we specialize in removing and fixing mold-infested building materials and providing top-quality repairs.
What You Need To Know About Mold Treatment Services
Hiring a company to clean up mold problems does not require complicated or unreasonably expensive processes. Leave it to qualified experts to evaluate your restoration needs.
What Is Mold Remediation?
Professional mold remediation and removal steps cleanse a property and turn it back into a safe space for living or business. The proper specialists follow a process to help clearly define your service needs, which often includes the following:
- Assessment. A thorough evaluation of the property will reveal the severity of the mold damage. Our contractor determines how long the remediation should take and how much it will cost.
- Containment. We first address the most problematic locations, containing the mold at the source to prevent it from spreading. We also clean the air in unaffected areas.
- Elimination. Our cleaners alter our methods depending on the severity of the mold issue. Heavy-duty issues may require removing and disinfecting drywall, baseboards, or other materials.
- Reassessment. We review our progress and ensure we do not leave room for mold resurgence.
- Reconstruction. If we remove any material, we can replace it to return your building to normal.
What Are the Risks of Mold Exposure?
Commercial and residential buildings with dark, damp spaces may require mold removal and remediation. While the building may not have these spaces normally, storm damage, leaks, and other circumstances can create them. Mold does not take long to develop, often growing within 48 to 72 hours of a water issue.
Physical mold exposure symptoms often include the following:
- Allergic reactions
- Red eyes
- Runny or stuffy noses
- Skin rashes
- Asthma attacks
Prolonged exposure can worsen these symptoms and lead to detrimental illnesses.
Mold can also damage the integrity of the building. Mold and the water it breeds in can weaken walls and affect the foundation. These conditions could prevent customers, tenants, or clients from visiting, harming businesses in commercial properties.
Top-quality mold removal and remediation services can swiftly address and solve mold problems. Insight Restoration experts will cleanly repair and replace any materials that have become unsafe for the building.
When Is Mold Remediation Necessary?
Look out for these issues in and around your property to see whether you may need mold services:
1. New illnesses. If you or those around you start experiencing more allergies or new illnesses, mold might be the cause.
2. Bad odors. Mold tends to give off a wet, heavy smell. Note if you smell something musty in a specific room or when the AC turns on.
3. Wall, floor, or ceiling discoloration. Walls or building materials with unnatural or splotchy dark spots are classic signs of mold development.
4. Roof damage. An unprotected roof lets in water that can pool in the dark spaces of the ceiling. A recent storm coupled with roof damage and other signs should prompt you to consider the possibility of mold.
Contact Insight Restoration for Your Mold Remediation Needs
When you need efficient mold services, Insight Remediation takes charge. Our experts specialize in mold removal and remediation. We use the best tools to kill mold at the source and provide a swift resolution.
Call 763-205-6584 to receive a professional mold inspection, remediation plan, and price quote for your Plymouth, MN, property today.